Floor Resurfacing 4000 is ideal for those that want:
- Superior strength and durability ideally suited for the heaviest aerials, tankers or pumpers.
- Slip resistant, concrete floor resurfacing for reduced risk of injury when surface is wet.
- Easy to maintain and seamless floor resurfacing for which an integral cove base is available.
- Aesthetic versatility; Floor Resurfacing 4000 is available in a variety of colors and gloss levels.
- Advanced performance tailored to your needs and expectations.
- Decades of life expectancy and warranties to match.
- To rejuvenate worn surfaces with a concrete floor resurfacing system that delivers a smooth, uniform appearance.
Engine Bay Floors is a leader in polymer flooring for today’s Fire, Rescue and EMS facilities due to the huge success of the Floor Resurfacing 4000 flooring system.
Floor Resurfacing 4000 is a 250 mil (1/4 of an inch) hybrid, epoxy-polyester polyurethane concrete floor resurfacing system utilizing a patented, ultra high strength epoxy formulation and a blend of proprietary aggregates. This advanced concrete floor resurfacing system is revolutionizing the industry with unequalled compressive strength, impact resistance and wear.
The proprietary Floor Resurfacing 4000 system delivers superior performance whether overlaying new concrete or patching then overlaying, a severely eroded concrete floor. It provides an attractive, durable, safe new floor with compressive strengths 2-3x greater than standard concrete. In fact, Floor Resurfacing 4000 has greater compressive strength at 1/4 of an inch than 6 inches of concrete! Additionally, Floor Resurfacing 4000 will be cured and ready for traffic (in most cases) in less than 24 hours upon completion of your concrete floor resurfacing project.
With VOC compliant, 100% solids chemistry, Floor Resurfacing 4000 meets or exceeds strict Federal, State and Local VOC laws and regulations. This outstanding concrete floor resurfacing system is a monolithic epoxy-polyester polyurethane floor topping designed for power troweling. It’s unique formulation combined with state of the art installation techniques give the concrete floor resurfacing system its superior physical properties making it the best concrete floor resurfacing system on the market today.
From the initial consultation to the completion of your concrete floor resurfacing project, let us show you how our industry knowledge and years of design and installation experience result in the difference you can count on.
At Engine Bay Floors, while you’re protecting the people we’ll be protecting the floors with tough performing Floor Resurfacing 4000 or other concrete floor resurfacing installations.