- Apply Floor Resurfacer
4000 epoxy primer to the cleaned, prepared
area to create a tenacious bond between
the concrete and the new bay floor. This will also
insure a non slip coating surface. Apply Floor
Resurfacer 4000 mortar to the bay floor and then
power trowel it to a smooth, dense finish
with a nominal thickness of 1/4 inch.
- Grind the cured resurfacer to remove surface imperfections.
- Sweep and vacuum the entire surface of the bay floor to remove all contaminants that may interfere with the coating process.
- Saw cut the joints and fill them with a flexible
- Apply one coat of Floor Resurfacer 4000 pigmented, 100% solids non slip coating as a grout coat.
- Apply one coat of Floor Resurfacer 4000, pigmented, aliphatic polyester polyurethane as a final coat to your fire station bay floor.